Today I am so happy to be speaking with the wonderful Jennifer Trask. Jennifer is a seasoned entrepreneur, having been in business for nine years. Jennifer Trask is a mindset coach and business advisor for coaches and healers. Through her private coaching practice and online programs, Jennifer helps her clients break out of lack and manifest abundant mindsets so that they can grow their businesses and become the catalysts for change they came to be.
In our conversation, we cover in detail the evolution of Jennifer’s career. She came from a entrepreneurial family, so it was a natural direction for her to head in, but she’s got some great advice for first time entrepreneurs too. We learn about what to do when you a reach a plateau or grow stagnant in your dreams and how to manifest the life and business you are looking for.
- “The best thing that happened to me in MBA school is that I went into the mentorship program.” -Jennifer Trask
- “A social media plan is part of a marketing plan, but it’s not necessary the be all end all of [your marketing strategy].” – Jennifer Trask
- “Now that so many people have personal brands, exactly following someone else’s blueprint isn’t the right thing for your brand.” -Jen Turrell
- “I wanted the freedom to be who I wanted to be, go where I wanted to go, and make my own decisions, and I really didn’t like this idea of someone telling me what do to, and where to go.” – Jennifer Trask
- “While I was traveling I was maintaining my business, it wasn’t growing, it was maintaining. And that caused me to grow stagnant.” – Jennifer Trask
- “Happiness in life doesn’t come from staying where you are too long.” – Jennifer Trask
- “People make big change when they are either in deep pain or highly inspired, I was in deep pain and I was like ‘it’s sink or swim’” – Jennifer Trask
- “No matter who you voted for, the reactions from around the world show that a lot of people need coaching. “ Jennifer Trask
- “Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.” – Jennifer Trask
- “This election is such a good example of the Law of Attraction in action. What you focus on is what you attract, and what you focus on expands.” – Jennifer Trask
Remember you can highlight to share any text on this page, give it a try!
To connect with Jennifer, check out her website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube channel. Specifically, she’s sharing a video series called “Break Out Of Lack & Jump Into Abundance” Check it out here: http://jennifer-trask.com/abundance
Jennifer Trask is a mindset coach and business advisor for coaches and healers. Through her private coaching practice and online programs, Jennifer helps her clients break out of lack and create abundant mindsets so that they can grow their businesses and become the catalysts for change they came to be.
After her first business failed, Jennifer overcame her own limiting beliefs and was able to successfully create a full-time coaching business that now enables her to travel the world as a digital nomad. Jennifer has now traveled to 27 countries and lived in 8 of them for an extended period of time. With customers and clients in over 5 continents and reaching over 7,500+ coaches and healers online, Jennifer is living her passion of helping others profitably live theirs.
Jennifer has a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and an MBA in International Business. She is a Huffington Post blogger, a featured contributor in the award-winning book, ‘Living College Life In The Front Row’ by celebrated coach Jon Vroman, and has been featured in publications such as Inspired Coach Magazine and Upwork Digital Nomad series. When she is not traveling the globe, Jennifer calls St. John’s, NL, Canada home with her wonderfully nutty family, including her six nieces and nephews.