Today I am so excited to be speaking with Danielle Watson. Danielle is a global provocateur, professional muse, a choose your own adventurer, and the creator of the Purse Process.
There are Four Archetypes in Danielle’s System
- Dumpster Debbie – Large bag, filled with everything, everything goes in, nothing comes out
- Vanishing Veronica – Plain Jane kind of bag, contents are colorful and tastefully chosen
- Absent Abigail – Hardly any bag at all, merely a wristlet or a wallet, doesn’t want to carry anything if possible
- Perfect Priscilla – Designer bag with matching designer wallet, high class contents
Each of the archetypes has strengths and weaknesses, and a person can be in transition from one type to another, you will not always be a Debbie or an Abigail.
Danielle’s Three Awesome Tips
- Start learning to talk about your challenges and imperfections in an empowering way – even if you are still living through them. We can all stand to be more transparent.
- People want to see that you are powerful, not perfect -remember this. Stepping forward and taking imperfect action is important to show the world, especially the next generation.
- Start exploring how your flaws could be potent sources of strength when viewed from a different perspective – any major malfunction can be a super power, depending on how you spin it.
- “No two purses are completely alike so there’s certainly some art to this.” – Danielle
- “A handbag is like a living archeological collection, it represents you at any moment in time.” – Danielle
- “Almost every woman has a bag, and if she doesn’t, that says something too.” – Danielle
- “It’s an amazing ability to be creative and also be practical and driven.” – Danielle
- “The idea is to bring greater consciousness to the way we are acting out patterns in our life.” – Danielle
- “It’s really not about the handbag, it’s just a fun tool to get you thinking about other parts of your life.” – Danielle
- “When I struggle with something I want to talk about it a lot.” – Jen
Remember you can highlight any text in this post and share it, give it a try!
Danielle Watson is a global provocateur, professional muse, choose your own adventurer, and the creator of The Purse Process®.
As an anthropologist who doesn’t like digging in the dirt, Danielle was faced with either walking away from the field she loved, or rising to the challenge of uniting the seemingly irreconcilable.
In the process, she hatched something irresistible: The Purse Process®.
Danielle’s Purse Process® is a pioneering tool that applies tried and true principles of archeology in a fresh way, placing a decidedly modern and feminine spin on this dusty science.
The Purse Process® is part of the unique tool kit Danielle uses as she guides women through restoring their core confidence, mentors them in achieving self-actualization, and teaches them how to turn their personal quirks into high-value professional assets.
Danielle’s uncommon mix of enthusiasm, personal strength, femininity, and vulnerability has made this unlikely anthropologist a popular, pint-sized inspiration to women everywhere.
In addition to being a TEDx presenter, Danielle has also been featured extensively in the media including, TV, radio, and top-rated podcasts like Entrepreneur on Fire.