Financial Fluency Episode #56: Soul Aligned Business with Leimomi Keliikuli
Remember you can highlight any text in this post and share. Give it a try!
This week I am thrilled to have Leimomi Keliikuli with me on the Financial Fluency Podcast. Leimomi spent 10 years as a modern monk before she left that life to marry her husband and start her own business as a psychic business mindset mentor.
I know that so many entrepreneurs incorporate spiritual practice into their daily lives and are eager to hear more how coming into alignment can help grow their businesses. Leimomi is here to share with us so many amazing tips on how to hustle while staying in soul alignment.
Her specialty is helping entrepreneurs discover their divine gift, come into alignment with that, and find resonance with their energetic signature! If you’ve been looking for a legit spiritual business mentor, Leimomi is a great person to talk to to get started.
Listen in below
Leimomi’s Tips on How to be Soul Aligned
- Stay in alignment with your divine gifts. – Determine your core values and what type of energy you resonate with, make a list of words and find out what you resonate with. This is your energetic signature.
- Take aligned action that resonates with your energetic signature. – Ask what makes you feel good and what you love doing. What can you do to stay in alignment?
- Be 100% accountable to yourself. – Moment by moment, what can you do daily to keep in alignment, stay in resonance, and let your energetic signature shine?
- You can create whatever reality that you want, whatever you can dream of, as long as your dreams and soul are aligned. – Leimomi
- Not all paths you could take are soul aligned paths. – Leimomi
- Your purposeful work has nothing to do with what your gifts are. It has to do with living in your real life and making your real life look like your purposeful work. – Leimomi
- We’re not here to follow somebody, we’re not here to find that authority, we’re here to be our own authority. – Leimomi
- Whenever you do any type of spiritual practice, it doesn’t mean that you are “spiritual”, it just means that you are using that tool to reconnect to your source. – Leimomi
- I try to resonate everything I’m doing with divine love. – Leimomi
- Being an entrepreneur is being in your power. Being in your power is the most important aspect. – Leimomi
- If it doesn’t feel in alignment, leave. – Leimomi
- Being spiritual just means being connected to source. – Leimomi
- My number one core value is to always be myself. – Leimomi
- You need to hustle in soul alignment. – Leimomi
Leimomi is a Psychic Business Mindset Mentor. She helps multi 6-7 figure driven women to uplevel with ease and in epic time. She clears soul level blocks to success during their launches using the akashic records as her tool. She shows them how to have more fame and fortune while staying in alignment to their soul’s design.
She was a Psychic Monk for 10 years from the age of 21, like a mother Teresa making millions for yoga and metaphysical storefronts for a spiritual group. She left my title, status, and everything behind, married her soulmate. This past January, she retired her husband from his 9-5, and she is now the sole-breadwinner for her family.
She feels money is definitely the key factor that keeps women from really stepping into their purpose and potential. She is in it to change the self employment industry about finance, business and spirituality.
For more information on Leimomi and her beautiful business, check out both of her websites at www.beingalohi.com and www.leimomikeliikuli.com.
*FREE Monetize your divine business gifts™ quiz: http://bit.ly/divine-business-gifts-quiz